Are you an Administrative Assistant who has outstanding time-management and multitasking skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small growing family environment?
Our client specializes in the leasing and property management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be answering/directing phone calls, greeting and helping walk-in customers.
- Process rental applications, execute leases and other real estate documents
- List properties on company website and take photos
- Scan documents into data storage system
- Could potentially show properties with perspective tenants
- Complete master key inventory management
- Manage and add content to social media accounts.
- Could potentially give product/services presentations with perspective clients
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 years of administrative experience
- Any property management experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up on new systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional, positive, energetic and friendly
- Self-motivated and must work well independently
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Top notch time-management and multitasking skills
- Strong follow through and follow up skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company with a family feel
- Fast-paced environment that offers a lot of variety
- Opportunity for growth down the road such as real estate sales
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $19.00 – $21.63 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 137913
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.