Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client has been providing financial strategies for their clients for over 30 years. They offer a great benefit program that helps their employees’ achieve a successful work / life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will process paperwork and provide administrative support to the client services associate teams.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of administrative assistant or office support experience
- Any experience or education in banking, investment or the financial industry is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with CRM database experience is a plus
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a quick and efficient fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have great manners and a sincere personality
- Team player and outstanding work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that treats each team member with value and respect
- Work / life balance
- Company that promotes from within
Hours: 20-30 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137926
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.