Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent time-management skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a non-profit organization?
Our client aims to be a recognized leader in community development. They provide the tools and resources necessary for those considering home ownership.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to different groups within the company.
- Prepare documentation for loan programs
- Coordinate and schedule loan closings
- Attend closings as needed
- Work with leadership to maintain current lending guidelines and policies
- Maintain and manage closed loan files and ensure program compliance
- Assist with scheduling, coordination, follow-up with home buyer education classes and counseling appointments
- Maintain files and records
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Any non-profit affordable housing experience is a plus
- Must be comfortable with math
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or Finance is a plus
- Computer savvy to learn new software quickly
- Any experience/knowledge with Salesforce is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Must demonstrate good judgment, common sense and maturity
- Ability to stay very focused and on task to meet deadlines
- Strong time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of the team
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must have driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Must live near Green Bay, WI
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great non-profit organization that helps the community
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Flexibility with your schedule
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI –POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL RETURN TO THE OFFICE – MUST LIVE NEAR THE GREEN BAY AREA
Job ID: 137962
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.