Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in real estate development.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be providing clerical support to managers for rental units.
- Audit leases
- Handle resident and vendor inquiries via phone and e-mail
- Coordinate renewal notices
- Process accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Manage and maintain all requested paperwork
- Make collection calls as needed
- Assist area supervisors in overall management activities for multi-family communities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A mix of administrative, accounting, customer service experience is highly preferred with the ability to run the day to day operations of the office
- Any banking or real estate industry experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Any experience with RealPage is a plus
- Energetic and motivated
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Must take the initiative and have the willingness to help out wherever as needed
- Must be able to work with all age levels of people
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Voluntary Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138069
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.