Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working alone and in a team environment? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent communication skills?
Our client is a leasing and management company that offers their services throughout North America. They tailor their programs to be able to meet the needs of each individual customer.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will assist with new vehicle registrations for title and license plates on all new vehicles and annual license plate renewal of all leased vehicles in all 50 states.
- Assist with the transfer of title and license plates from state-to-state when a driver moves or is relocated to a different state
- Monitor the insurance coverage expiration dates for all clients and make certain renewals are received in a timely manner
- Assist with used vehicle sale paperwork for driver or employee vehicle purchases
- Correspond with clients, drivers and motor vehicle department personnel
- Assist the controller with preparing the daily deposit and entering it into the accounting system, preparing documentation for drafting funds on each leased vehicle and helping with the monthly invoice process
- Help out with any other duties as assigned such as opening and distributing mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of administrative support experience
- Accounting experience is a huge plus
- Must have at least an Associate degree
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Basic MSWD and intermediate Excel skills
- Flexible to help out wherever is needed
- Must be comfortable working alone at times and in a team environment
- Easy going personality with willingness to learn
- Dependable, motivated, and ability to work without a lot of direct supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a unique industry
- Small office environment that allows for cross training in new departments
- Company that focuses on technology
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $20.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138126
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.