Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has customer service and office experience?
Our client specializes in building sunrooms.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones, greet walk-in traffic and assist owners with obtaining builder permits.
- Make follow-up calls to customers that are interested in meeting with a salesperson
- Schedule the appointment for the salesperson to go out and meet with the customers
- Respond to customer emails
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of office experience, ideally 1-5 years
- Must have customer service experience
- Any receptionist experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Outlook
- Easygoing, friendly and motivated
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very flexible company
- Owners are extremely nice
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 / hr. with bonus opportunities
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138159
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.