Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong grammar skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in financial services and retirement planning firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be answering phones, greeting visitors and interacting with clients when they call or stop in.
- Schedule and prepare for meetings
- Take service requests,
- Complete and submit paperwork
- Type letters, periodically and prepare spreadsheets
- Work in a database, e-mail and send letters and newsletters thru their CRM
- Send out meeting materials
- Manage client’s files which involves scanning of documents and saving to a cloud system
- Utilize social media to identify prospects and to conduct marketing efforts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of office experience
- Any banking or financial schooling is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn
- Any experience with a CRM is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Professional demeanor
- Strong organizational and follow through skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong speaking and grammar skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Beautiful office
- Flexible management
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138162
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.