Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a worldwide leader in their industry. They partner with customers across the globe to provide exceptional, innovative solutions in a variety of sectors.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting the shipping department entering information into the system.
- Help with paperwork
- Maintain Excel reports
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative projects needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3+ months of administrative or office support type experience
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Go-getter with the ability to work well independently
- Must have a high degree of attention to detail and quality in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is worldwide and has been in business for over 70 years
- Ability to gain some additional experience
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Length: Temporary 3-6 months
Pay for the Administrative Assistant: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138171
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.