Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity with Fridays off?
Our client has been in business for over 15 years and works to maintain the river lock systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the CEO and Director of Operations.
- Schedule meetings and keep electronic calendar current
- Make arrangements for conferences and meetings
- Assemble necessary background materials
- Make travel arrangements
- Maintain and build files for projects/committees
- Manage the flow of information to and from senior management
- Maintain e-mail distribution lists, manuals and binders
- Maintain asset inventory
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Experience where you have supported 1-2 people is preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Basic skillset in Power Point is preferred
- Professional and strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong multitasking, prioritizing and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have great judgement and assessment abilities
- Ability to anticipate needs and plan-ahead with minimal direction
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back environment
- Small hardworking team
- Growing company
Hours: 16 hours per week Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 1:00pm or 10:00am – 2:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 138209
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.