Are you an Administrative Assistant who lives within driving distance of the Fox Valley area? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will take care of the daily administration of late delivery reports, follow up on missing information with carriers and planners.
- Distribute reports to customer service
- Assist with questions related to reports
- SAP delivery changes
- Monitor inbox for documents change requests
- Change documents in SAP system
- Communicate resolution to customer service
- Export reports on carrier performance, load acceptance and send to e-mail contacts
- Take care of appointment changes in Opendock
- Complete requests for appointment changes
- Conference call coordination and other support tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience in logistics, transportation or supply chain is preferred
- Would also consider someone with customer service, administrative or office support experience
- Must have a strong comfort level with technology
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Any SAP or similar ERP experience is a huge plus
- Must have a strong sense of urgency and be deadline driven
- Ability to work well independently
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Must live within driving distance of the Fox Valley area
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – POSITION CAN BE REMOTE BUT CAN ONSITE ONCE THEY REOPEN THE OFFICE MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF THE FOX VALLEY AREA
Job ID: 138247
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.