Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong time-management and delegation skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a positive, open and affirming environment?
Our client is a church in the community that is welcoming to all. With many activities to offer, there is something for everyone.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide primary phone support, enter data and report preparation.
- Work with the Bookkeeper to keep auto-giving entries up to date, keep an eye on mobile and online giving to make sure correct funds are assigned
- Petty cash reports
- Schedule and manage guest Zoom accounts with volunteer leaders
- Draft, proofread, print, copy, prepare and send documents and correspondence
- Welcome, direct and answer questions for visitors
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Keep systems updated that is used by staff- timesheets, mileage sheets
- Assist in document assembly including the church bulletin, process incoming and outgoing mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and intermediate/advanced in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with PowerPoint is a plus
- Professional and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open and affirming company
- Positive work environment
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid holidays
Hours: 32-40 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138262
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.