Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a friendly team environment?
Our client is an industrial coating company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer, route incoming calls, assist customers with questions and provide status updates on their orders.
- Greet any walk-in traffic
- Take orders from customers via phone and e-mail
- Enter customer orders into the system
- Follow up with customers on the status of their order
- Submit quotes for customers
- Prepare shipments for billing
- Handle invoice discrepancies
- Coordinate and maintain the shipping schedule with the production supervisor
- Work with production department on a daily basis to convey the needs of the customer and actively participate in daily production meetings
- Assist truck drivers coming in and out with product
- Sort and send out daily mail
- Maintain office supplies
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of office experience
- Any manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in Outlook
- QuickBooks knowledge/experience is a huge plus
- Friendly and personable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Must be someone who wants to learn more over time
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fantastic benefits
- Everyone gets along very well and works as a team
- The owner really takes pride in treating all employees like family
- Variety within the position
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 138273
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.