Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong relationship building and negotiation skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a growing company that offers excellent benefits?
Our client specializes in design, manufacture printers and coders for the paper industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide customer service to existing established customers as well as cold-call potential new customers.
- Make cold-calls, follow up calls, close sales and develop new markets for consumable products
- Sell products and services to customers
- Work with the purchasing departments, managers and other staff to confirm that orders are processed and distributed correctly
- Provide information to customers as requested
- Create quotes, credit terms and other bid specifications for customers
- Process customer orders, document, provide customer purchase orders and bills of lading
- Assist with ensuring packing and shipping of products if complete
- Coordinate shipments with carriers based on product availability and customer request
- Maintain customer records
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of call center customer service or sales experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 1-2+ years of account management experience where you have worked with customers from start to finish as well as had to do some sales or upselling in your position
- Would also consider someone with inside sales experience
- Printing and packaging industry knowledge is highly preferred
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with Goldmine is a plus
- Eager and moldable
- Positive and friendly personality
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be okay making cold calls to customers
- Must understand that this is a position where you will be continuing to learn, technology is constantly changing and you will need to constantly learn new things and make changes
- Career driven, team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent benefits offered, company pays 100% of the employees’ health premium for the employee and dependents
- Growing company
- Smaller family oriented business
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Wrightstown, WI
Job ID: 138292
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.