Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys detailed work in a fast-paced environment? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent communication skills?
Our client has been assisting local businesses since 1976.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will take care of calendar management, administer correspondence, handle incoming calls and phone messages for the CEO/President.
- Handle e-mails and mail for the CEO/President
- Track expenses for the CEO by managing credit cards and receipts
- Take notes and distribute meeting minutes, agendas and packages for executives, board and committees
- Assist team with any miscellaneous administrative support requested
- Back up to front desk
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have administrative experience providing support to a CEO/President, board or committee
- Must have calendaring experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any PowerPoint experience/knowledge is a plus
- Any experience knowledge with Microsoft Teams is a huge plus
- Must be comfortable working in Zoom
- Professional and focused
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant: $32,000.00 -$40,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138310
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.