Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking, time-management and problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide support behind the scenes for the benefits department.
- Handle customer requests for processing terms, enrollments and changes
- Resolve client billing issues
- Create and update reports
- Ensure client records are accurate in the system
- Back up to the front desk responsibilities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of customer service experience
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses is required within 120 days and must be maintained throughout employment
- Basic/intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Energetic and self-starter
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong time-management skills and must work effectively under tight deadlines
- Ability to adjust to rapid changes in technology, products and the marketplace
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must be results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, family-like atmosphere
- Great work/life balance
- Longevity within the company
- Opportunity to learn more
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Wellness program
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 138309
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.