Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the Berlin, WI area?
Our client is a Wisconsin based company that has been in business for over 10 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for minimal walk- in traffic and answer phones.
- Respond to e-mails
- Process mail
- File paperwork
- Accept deliveries
- Complete permit applications
- Manage CRM to track client proposals/contracts
- Assist in scheduling technicians
- Make follow up calls to clients
- Assist with preparing and sending out marketing materials
- Assist office manager with preparing invoices and PO’s
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 years of administrative support experience
- Experience with government entities or permit entities/regulations is a plus
- Any sales experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with QuickBooks is a plus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible hours during off-season
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Hours: 30-45 hours per week Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:30pm, pending the season, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Berlin, WI
Job ID: 138364
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.