Are you an Administrative Assistant I who lives within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI? Are you an Administrative Assistant I who has strong data entry and Excel skills?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They have a long history in our community driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant I, you will enter data of truckload documents and billings for outgoing shipments.
- Help organize contract documentations
- Any other projects to support the team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working with truckload paperwork, contracts and billings for outgoing shipments
- Must have computer skills
- An Associate degree is a plus ( must have a degree to be hired on)
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must have a good numbers ability
- Must be extremely detailed and accurate
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant I position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI- ROTATION WORKING ONSITE AND REMOTELY WILL EVENTUALLY HAVE TO WORK ONSITE FULL-TIME MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF OSHKOSH, WI
Job ID: 138191
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.