Are you an Administrative Assistant II who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant II who is looking for a great foot in the door within a growing global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant II, you will be providing support to Engineering Department,managing and coordinating the schedules and appointments.
- Coordinate travel
- Coordinate and schedule meetings (on-site and off-site, conferences, presentations, and celebrations)
- Assist with preparing presentations
- Compile and prepare reports
- Assist with new hire set up and timesheet administration
- Miscellaneous administrative duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of administrative experience, may consider less years of experience pending level of administrative work
- Bachelor’s degree in in Business or related field is preferred
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Any Concur experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage confidential data
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant II position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139492
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.