Are you an Administrative Assistant IV who is looking for an opportunity in Wisconsin? Are you an Administrative Assistant IV who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant IV, you will provide general administrative support to a team of a few people.
- Calendar management
- Manage meeting minutes
- Manage reports
- Manage PO’S
- Basic project management
- Track information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of experience providing administrative support to at least 3 people at one time
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch onto new programs and software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, PowerPoint and intermediate in Excel
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, may required to work more hours, contact us for details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant IV position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI- REMOTE POSITION FOR NOW, CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
Job ID: 137908
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.