Are you an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist who has outstanding customer service and people skills? Are you an Administrative / Receptionist who is looking to gain some more office experience within a team environment?
Our client is an industrial contractor that works throughout the United States. An employee-owned company, they provide general construction and mechanical services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk of their corporate office answering/screening and directing customer calls.
- Greet guests and answer any questions
- Welcome on-site and announce visitors to appropriate personnel
- Monitor visitor access and issue badges
- Prepare e-mail announcements, letters, memos, forms and reports
- Receive and monitor delivered packages and maintain delivery logs
- Assist with assembling packets/binders, reviewing and auditing forms, photo copying, scanning and printing labels
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
WHAT YOU NEED:
- More than entry level administrative assistant experience
- Experience with answering phones or greeting customers in a professional office setting is ideal
- Associate degree, certificate from college or technical school is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional front desk demeanor and clear speaking voice
- Excellent customer service personality
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must be accurate with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Gain experience
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Administrative Assistant / Receptionist position: $18.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140283
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.