Are you an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a law office in the Oshkosh area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist, you will schedule appointments/meetings, greet all visitors and answer phones.
- Transfer calls and take messages
- Coordinate and prepare written materials
- Maintain files
- Schedule events as requested
- Maintain reception area, break room and other public areas of the office
- Scan, photocopy, fax and file documents
- Collect and route mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of receptionist and/or office experience with good customer service skills
- Any legal experience is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any experience with Access is a huge plus
- Professional and friendly
- Detailed and organized
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to handle time sensitive material and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed environment
- New office and great location
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant / Receptionist position: $17.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140668
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.