Are you an Administrative Assistant / Tax Processor who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment? Are you an Administrative Assistant / Tax Processor who has strong time-management and problem solving skills?
Our client is an accounting firm in the Madison area that has been serving their clients for the past 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant / Tax Processor, you will process and assemble tax returns, enter tax information into tax software and then translate it into another document.
- Photocopy documents
- Provide word processing support to internal staff
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of administrative experience is ideal
- Would consider someone with 2 years of office assistant/ support experience
- Strong computer skills with the ability to catch onto new technology quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with Adobe is a highly preferred
- Outgoing personality with high energy
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a quick learner
- Good time management skills and be able to adhere to a tight schedule
- Ability to work independently but also as a team player
- Flexibility to work extra hours during season if needed
- Must be comfortable with repetitious work
- Strong communication skills
- Must take good notes and follow written instructions well
- Strong problem solving skills
- Easygoing attitude but hardworking
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Compelling work
- Supportive team environment
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Saturdays as needed, contact us for details
Pay for the Administrative Assistant / Tax Processor position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139942
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.