Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client administers a federally funded low income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will act as the primary liaison between internal departments, outside agencies and other organizations.
- Assist in all aspects of recruiting and on-boarding of new employees
- Assist in preparing and maintaining schedules for executive director and other staff
- Direct mail and e-mail correspondences for the executive director
- Assist with communication of agency staff meetings
- Prepare and submit letters and memos written/dictated by executive director or operations manager as requested
- Plan and organize travel arrangements for the executive director/ agency
- Maintain agency contact’s directory
- File reports, correspondences and other information
- Assist with agency board meetings and board minutes
- Assist with any other additional duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of administrative experience or 4-5 years of managerial experience where you did some administrative/human resources functions
- Any human resources experience is a huge plus
- Any experience working within a non-profit is highly preferred
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be able to create formulas, charts and graphs within Excel
- Any experience with Google Apps is a huge plus
- Self-motivated, positive, energetic and friendly
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be passionate about the purpose of the organization
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to catch onto processes quickly and adapt to company culture
- Must be bold and have confidence to follow up with people on missing items or remind them of deadlines
- Must work well in unstructured environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organization has been assisting residents of Wisconsin for the past 35 years
- Rewarding work
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm (must be okay with overtime as needed)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $22.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138096
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.