Are you an Administrative / Bid Coordinator who enjoys research and data entry work? Are you an Administrative / Bid Coordinator who is looking to grow with a company and take on additional responsibilities?
Our client is a supplier of architectural wood, metal doors and hardware for commercial projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Bid Coordinator, you will receive bid requests through e-mail, print them off, find the documents, look up the specifications on the computer and enter the contractor’s name.
- Look at the blueprints, specifications sections, etc.
- Navigate various websites, pull and download the information needed and enter into their spreadsheets
- Field calls and contact customers to coordinate bid project information and dates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working in a support role, preferably more of the behind the scenes
- Any experience looking at plans, blueprints or specifications are a plus
- Any experience working with doors, doorframes, hardware, etc. is also a plus
- An Associate degree in Architecture or Drafting
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Must be very comfortable navigating the internet and different websites
- Any experience with Google Docs is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and deadline driven in a fast-paced environment
- Must be okay with a lot of research and data input
- Must be okay working in a very quiet environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Stable company they have been in business for 70+ years
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Bid Coordinator position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138597
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.