Are you an Administrative / Customer Support Specialist who has strong decision making and problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative / Customer Support Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a transportation provider focused on reducing cost and increasing efficiency while providing top-notch service in order to build trust and long-term relationships. They have a passion for success and are proud to celebrate professional and personal accomplishments of their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and execution of customer’s transportation programs.
- Provide customer service and accurate and detailed information to the customers
- Provide data entry support to the Customer Service Specialists
- Load tendering
- Create shipping documents
- Trace shipments
- Process customer shipments, changes and invoices
- Work closely with the Accounting department to resolve invoice items
- Partner with teammates to support all customer service expectations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience in a call center or business/office setting
- Transportation/logistics experience is highly preferred
- Any LTL experience is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to work with multiple screens pulled up at once
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Excel skills
- Self-motivated, friendly and personable
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle more complex customer service needs and telephone calls while maintaining professionalism
- Outstanding organizational skills in a very fast-paced environment
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Career-driven, strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Flexibility with hours
- Small company that offers a friendly, team environment
Hours: 19 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 12:00pm Monday – Friday (must work 5 days per week)
Pay for the Administrative / Customer Support Specialist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140458
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.