Are you an Administrative / Human Resources Assistant who has strong decision making skills? Are you an Administrative / Human Resources Assistant who is looking for a great foot in the door to a global and well-known company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client specializes in making paper products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Human Resources Assistant, you will manage the flow of hiring, assisting with set up of onboarding with team and applicants and collecting paperwork from new hires.
- Take a stack of resumes and schedule those people amongst multiple interviewers
- Reschedule interviews
- Greet individuals when they arrive for their interviews, tours, etc.
- Go through safety/COVID protocol and escort them where they need to go (which does include walking through the plant)
- Work with Hiring Manger to set up candidate for drug screen by contacting applicant with details, following up on status, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative or office support experience
- Experience with scheduling for multiple people while using MS Outlook is highly preferred
- Any HR experience is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and MS Outlook skills
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Strong decision making skills in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Flexible and ability to adapt to change well
WHAT YOU GET:
- Potential to be hired permanently
- Great internal longevity
- Global and well-known company
- Opportunity to work independently
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:00am – 3:00pm
Pay for the Administrative / Human Resources Assistant position: $21.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha and Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140709
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.