Are you an Administrative / Office Assistant who strong math skills and enjoys working with numbers? Are you an Administrative / Office Assistant who is looking for a position with a variety of duties?
Our client is a food distribution company that has been in business for almost 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Office Assistant, you will be doing a variety of duties from answering phones to bookkeeping to administrative support work.
- Answer phones, direct calls, take messages and run errands
- Accounts receivable process invoicing and make collection calls as needed
- Filing and scanning
- Data entry
- Open and route incoming mail, answer correspondence and prepare outgoing mail
- Compile, copy, sort and file records of office, business transactions and other activities
- Complete and mails bills, contracts, policies, invoices (possibly process) and checks
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers, scanners, fax machines, voice mail systems and personal computers
- Review and send out reports
- Review files, records and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests
- Troubleshoot problems involving office equipment
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of well-rounded office experience
- Any accounts receivable experience is a huge plus
- Strong numbers and math capability or even some accounting experience is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and PowerPoint
- Any QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Energetic and personable
- Strong phone skills
- Must have strong detailed math and number skills
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for growth
- Great longevity within the company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139134
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.