Are you an Administrative / Office Manager who has strong Excel and MSWD skills? Are you an Administrative / Office Manager who has excellent problem solving and decision making skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Office Manager, you will manage a wide variety of tasks including correspondence, maintaining calendars, arranging and prepping materials needed for meetings.
- Manage records
- Perform clerical tasks such as drafting letters, memos and meeting notes
- Coordinate staff meetings and events such as holidays, birthdays and special occasions
- Create and implement policies and procedures and ensure team is adhering to them
- Support the Doctor with administrative tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 years of administrative experience from a mental health, medical or health insurance related experience
- Must be okay with on the job learning as you go training
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table, implement and follow through to create policies/procedures
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Microsoft Office 365 experience is a huge plus
- Any Epic or medical software experience is preferred
- Must respect strict confidentiality
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team focused group who is passionate about what they do
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Office Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Job ID: 139958
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.