Are you an Administrative / Project Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Administrative / Project Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client provides consulting services and has over 60 years’ worth of experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Project Assistant, you will be providing the Project Manager with administrative support, assisting customers via phone/e-mail and scheduling appointments for Field Technicians.
- Data entry of personal property information
- Mail assessment notices
- Maintain accuracy of files, reports and codes
- Contact municipal officials and county staff during annual assessment cycles
- Keep paperwork organized for easy access
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Any experience with real estate, banking/lending and appraisal work is a huge plus
- Must get your Assessment Technician Certification within 3 months of hire
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn their specific software
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Apex/CAD software is a plus
- Excellent people skills and team player attitude
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment with lots of moving parts
- Must be very detailed and accurate
- Must be moldable
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family oriented company
- Flexible to a work/life balance
- Work hard/play hard team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Project Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140428
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.