Are you an Administrative / Sales Specialist who has exceptional customer service and people skills? Are you an Administrative / Sales Specialist who is looking for a career opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a family-owned business that has been providing a wide range of top quality products at competitive prices for over 45 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support to the Regional and National Account Managers.
- Verify orders are accurate in conjunction with pricing, locations, dates order minimums, etc.
- Review inventory and communicate any areas of concern internally and with the customer
- Identify new items and work through new item set up
- Prepare information for new customer bids and presentations
- Pull data for pricing proposals for new and existing customers
- Update for pricing changes
- Enter freight quotes
- Assist with developing and analyzing quarterly forecasts of products, including comparison to open orders and past order history
- Assist with label ordering
- Track and record metrics for customers as orders are processed including shortages, fill rates and freight cost
- Review, update and suggest changes for items based upon sales performance
- Participate in customer meetings when needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3+ years of recent office experience supporting 1 or more individuals within a department is highly preferred
- 5+ years of recent sales support experience without a degree
- Previous experience in a packaging or manufacturing setting is preferred
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new company software quickly
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Business, Administrative Professional or related field is a huge plus
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and intermediate/advanced in Excel
- Experience using NAV Software is a plus
- Personable, friendly and easygoing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to change directions and priorities quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and a critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills and time-management skills
- Must be proactive and forward thinking
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to take ownership of this role
- Great team and management
- Ability to make an impact on making the company successful
- Company with little turnover
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Discounted vision
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Sales Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139151
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.