Are you an Administrative Service Coordinator who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Administrative Service Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, laid back team environment?
Our client is an electrical contractor. They provide a work environment that empowers their employees and they understand the importance of a work life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Service Coordinator, you will prepare bid/plan documents, assist with takeoff and provide needed support for estimating/engineering projects.
- Work with account managers on contract review process and the tracking of contracts
- Track all aspects of estimate requirements in the system and maintain all relevant logs and spreadsheets
- Support, assist, organize and communicate with team members on various projects and systems
- Create and assist with new and existing initiatives to drive business development, including social media, marketing material, sales tools, account management, expo/conventions and branding
- Work with a lot of scheduling of bids with the internal team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of being in some type of a support role
- Would consider a recent graduate in a related field with an internship
- Any construction experience of knowledge is a plus
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Experience working in a CRM system in the past is highly preferred
- Self-motivated, positive and professional
- Extremely strong organization skills with the ability to work under pressure and deal with heavy deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and accept constructive feedback
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must demonstrate flexibility in times of business and organizational change
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Culture based training and development
- Fun, laid back and team atmosphere
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Service Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138517
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.