Are you an Administrative Specialist who enjoys working in a team environment? Are you an Administrative Specialist who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client provides environmental solutions for businesses. They are a global provider of leading-edge technology and industrial services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Specialist, you will be providing support to a few people by ordering parts, following up with suppliers and tracking the purchase order progress.
- Create and send vendor purchase orders
- Receive and record vendor order acknowledgements
- Assist with resolution of supplier issues
- Create and send customer order acknowledgements
- Create and distribute internal inventory orders
- Create and print inventory labels
- Scan packing lists and bills of lading to electronic filing system
- Save photos in the electronic filing system
- Assist with physical inventory count
- Assist with documentation/filing for the finance/logistics/administrative group
- Answering incoming office phone calls, sort mail, order supplies and reserve company vehicles
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office support experience from within a manufacturing type of company, preferably from a Customer Service, Logistics or Purchasing Department
- Associate degree is preferred but will consider equivalent experience
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in Excel and Outlook
- Strong multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be analytical and maintain accurate document control
WHAT YOU GET:
- Hard working, smaller company where everyone works together
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI – WILL TRAIN ONSITE AFTERWARDS CAN WORK PART-TIME ONSITE AND PART-TIME REMOTE – MUST LIVE WITHIN DRIVING DISTANCE OF APPLETON, WI
Job ID: 138590
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.