Are you an Administrative Support Representative who has strong typing/data entry skills? Are you an Administrative Support Representative who is looking for a position with a growing company and a great team of people to work with?
Our client is a growing company in an ever-expanding industry. They work with both residential and business customers to find solutions and implement world-class technology.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Support Representative, you will provide administrative support managing certain project work, work closely with installation managers, order administration team, program management and installation sub-contractors.
- Work with other support representatives, installation management teams and district managers to ensure our field, customers and distribution branches are supported properly
- Respond to e-mails and phone calls in a timely manner
- Ensure work orders are scheduled, routed and installed timely
- Import, export/track customer and employee data throughout various systems
- Make outbound calls to confirm appointments and check on dispatch statuses
- Pre-call customers regarding scheduling and installation requirements
- Be the primary contact for answering questions and escalating team concerns
- Communicate and follow up on any escalated situations through completion including assisting with investigation reports and customer accusations
- Work with internal and external customers to handle customer escalations
- Identify and raise concern when applicable
- Assist with other assignments and/or projects as they come up and as the business changes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office or administrative experience
- Any technical experience is a plus
- Associate degree or a continuing education in Business Administration or a related field is a plus
- Basic skillset in Excel and Outlook
- Strong/accurate typing and data entry skills
- Must be very comfortable with computers, have the ability to navigate multiple screens/software and learn systems quickly
- Positive, easygoing and a self-starter
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Must understand there is a lot to learn with this position, must take detailed notes and ask questions when you have them
- Must have a sense of urgency throughout the day and have the ability to prioritize the workload
- Ability to work well independently
- Must be able to handle stress well and stay calm in deadline driven environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to be flexible and adapt well to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to gain new experience and new skills to add to your resume
- Growing company
- Great team
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: First and second shifts between the hours of 7:00am – 1:00am must be flexible to work both, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Support Representative position: $14.00 – $16.50 / hr. based on the hours worked
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138362
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.