Are you an Administrative Support Specialist who enjoys working with numbers and has strong analytical skills? Are you an Administrative Support Specialist who is looking for an opportunity in a team-based environment?
Our client offers financial services for both commercial and non-profit organizations. They offer flexibility in a fun, family-like, work environment with great benefits for both full and part-time employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Support Specialist, you will be using a template and several different software systems to do commercial loan payoffs this is a step-by-step process with directions to follow.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of administrative support type experience
- Someone who has worked with projects in the past and Excel is highly preferred
- Experience working in a bank or a financial institution doing support type work is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate with an Economics, Accounting or Financial degree
- Associate degree or higher is preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive, energetic and friendly attitude
- Self-directed and motivated
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Must have good technical skills
- Must have experience working in a deadline driven environment
- Must take a strong initiative to want to learn this process and run with it
- Must have valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Great culture and work environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Administrative Support Specialist position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138216
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.