Are you an Administrative Support Specialist who has strong people skills? Are you an Administrative Support Specialist who is looking for an opportunity that includes traveling to different sites within WI?
Our client is a locally-owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Support Specialist, half of the time you will be working at their home base and the other half you will be traveling to the other sites to provide Receptionist coverage.
- Schedule patients
- Get insurance and demographic information
- Triage calls as needed
- Set up patient’s accounts
- Greet patients and collect co-payments
- Handle medical records requests
- Scan documents into patient’s accounts
- Approve PTO and manage timecards for the Receptionist team
- Back up Receptionist trainer
- Assist with benefit verifications
- Assist with benefit authorizations
- Clean up Medicare tracking
- Run and maintain various reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Healthcare or medical experience is a huge plus
- Familiarity with insurance, insurance benefits, prior authorizations and/or verifying demographics is a plus
- Computer literate with ability to use industry specific software
- Ability to enter information into the system and move through different screens while on the phone with patients
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Must have an upbeat/can do attitude
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement
- Locally-owned company
- Great co-workers
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Allstate insurances
- Flexible spending accounts
Hours: 40 hours between 7:30am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Support Specialist: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139916
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.