Are you an Admissions / Customer Service Specialist who has outstanding customer service and relationship building skills? Are you an Admissions / Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a school in the Green Bay, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Admissions / Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for helping with the admissions process for their location.
- Participate in the recruiting process of new students that are interested
- Follow up with potential students who have inquired about their classes
- Take incoming calls or return messages to answer questions potential students may have
- Sell the benefits to potential students on why they should attend their school
- Develop a connection with potential students with the goal of scheduling them in for a tour
- Schedule and give tours to potential students
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of customer service and/or sales experience
- Computer savvy to learn new software
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-starter, professional, positive and energetic
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong sales ability
- Must be enthusiastic about the industry and what they do and be able to sell it to potential students
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to take ownership of the role and help to make the business successful
- Small family feel type of company
- Beautiful newly renovated office space to work in
- Employee perks
Hours: 10-15 hours per week, open to schedules within 8:00am – 7:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Admissions / Customer Service Specialist position: $13.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay,WI
Job ID: 139383
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.