Are you an Assistant Branch Manager who is enjoys having a variety of duties? Are you an Assistant Branch Manager who is looking for a position in Manitowoc?
Our client is incredibly active in the community, very focused on giving back and making a difference for their members and the communities in which they live.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will interact with members to uncover financial needs.
- Provide a consult based approach to complete loan interviews to include: establishing open-ended lending plan, performing debt ratio/collateral analysis, obtain approval, closing the loan and completing the file
- Open and service deposit accounts for members or prospective members, including savings, checking, certificates, money markets, electronic services, health savings accounts and retirement accounts, and also close accounts when necessary
- Customize protection solutions such as payment protection and warranty
- Achieve individual and overall branch goals
- Assist members with all service requests
- Address member questions pertaining to accounts, mortgage loans, commercial loans, credit cards and other products
- Continually manage deposit and loan portfolio through follow-up via phone, email or direct member contact
- Recognize cross-selling opportunities
- Assist the branch in cash handling/Teller functions and maintain a cash drawer in order to assist with member service in the Teller functions
- Assist in developing new business through involvement with members inside and outside of the credit union, civic organizations and local businesses
- Work closely with the Branch Manager to learn the administrative details of managing a branch
- Work closely with all branch staff to assist in maximizing productivity of the branch team
- Assume responsibility in absence of the Branch Manager, which includes directly supervising 6-30 employees in the branch, assist in interviewing, hiring and training of employees, plan, assign and direct work, appraising performance, rewarding/disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 plus years of previous lending experience from a credit union, bank or another financial institution
- Leadership experience would be a bonus
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to stand throughout the day
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
- Personable and understanding
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- All positions over 20 hours offer full benefits
- Company is incredibly active in the community
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Wednesday 8:30am – 5:00pm, Thursday- Friday 8:30am – 6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Assistant Branch Manager position: $37,000.00 – $45,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Manitowoc, WI
Job ID: 139082 / 139083
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.