Are you an Assistant Property Manager who has excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation and proofreading skills? Are you an Assistant Property Manager who is looking to build a career with a growing company?
Our client is a commercial real-estate company that specializes in upscale apartment rentals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Assistant Property Manager, you will be working closely with the Property Manager to handle the day-to-day tasks for the complex.
- Show properties to prospective tenants and sell the benefits of the apartments
- Handle all incoming leads of prospective tenants
- Take incoming calls from tenants, prospective tenants and answer questions as they arise
- Greet and help walk-in traffic
- Schedule appointments and showings
- Help with inputting any maintenance requests online to the corporate office
- Develop relationships with residents and represent the company in a professional manner
- Assist with posting pictures to social media regarding different events going on and to create excitement about the complex
- Assist with doing some wiping down of the front desk and a few high traffic areas a few times per day to help keep the area disinfected
- Assist with the upcoming new property as it becomes available
- Help achieve the goal to have the complex full with tenants at all times
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have sales or customer service experience that involved sales/upselling
- Any industry experience is a huge plus
- Face to face customer service experience is ideal
- Any working knowledge of social media is a plus
- A degree in Business, Real Estate or a related field is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any formula knowledge within Excel is a plus
- Any experience with the Google Suite is a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Personable, friendly and an inviting personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong grammar, spelling, punctuation and proofreading skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Team player
- Ability to work well independently
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a small company
- Room for growth with opportunities to advance
- Ability to take ownership of the role
Hours: 40 hours a week between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm Monday – Saturday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Assistant Property Manager position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Ashwaubenon, WI
Job ID: 138179
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.