Are you an Assistant Property Manager who has excellent people skills? Are you an Assistant Property Manager who thrives working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a property management firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Assistant Property Manager, you will support the Property Manager by processing rental applications, conducting property tours, addressing and resolving tenant concerns and completing leasing and general office duties.
- Explain lease and leasing process to prospective residents of all demographics
- Keep current on policies/procedures and Madison housing regulations
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct callers as needed
- Conduct both scheduled and walk-in property tours for prospective renters
- Process leasing applications for both market rate and income restricted units
- Schedule and execute lease signing appointments to ensure all parties understand the terms and conditions of the lease
- Data entry in the internal property management software system
- Address resident concerns, maintenance requests and questions as they arise
- Document all communications with prospective renters, residents, and property owners
- Fill in, as needed, for the Property Managers
- Develop an understanding about the Madison rental market, market rates, and best practices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Property management or hospitality experience
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of computers and windows programs – rent manager software experience is a plus
- Organized and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication
- Strong customer service skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Free parking
- Opportunity for growth
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm and 1 Saturday per month 10:00am – 2:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Assistant Property Manager position: $19.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140886
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.