Are you a Bilingual Receptionist who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Bilingual Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in basement water control and structural foundation repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Receptionist, you will answer phones, greet customers, schedule appointments and manage calendar for crews.
- Enter paperwork from jobs
- Enter all notes and information from the paperwork to complete the project in the system
- Assemble and file paperwork
- Schedule estimate appointments and follow up on any callbacks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- 1+ years of office assistant experience
- Must have customer service experience
- Any receptionist experience is preferred
- Must be comfy with computers with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Friendly customer service attitude
- Strong organizational skills with good follow-thru on projects
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned
- Laid back but hardworking
- Good team work ethic and valued employees
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Receptionist position: $12.00 – $13.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139013
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.