Are you a Bilingual Receptionist who is fluent in Spanish and English? Are you a Bilingual Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a very well-known company in the area with a great reputation?
Our client is a law office that has been in business since the earlier 1900s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk, answering phones and greeting walk-in visitors/clients.
- Take payments from and produce receipts for clients
- Add deposit tickets
- Figure out discrepancies if money counts are off
- Translate for Spanish speaking clients (written and verbal)
- Miscellaneous projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Customer service experience ideally receptionist experience
- Comfortable working with numbers, money and confident in your math skills
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Personable and friendly
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well independently, follow company policies and procedures set by the state bar
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very well-known company in the area with a great reputation
- Established firm with great longevity internally
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:15pm, contact us for additional details (41.25 hours each week)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140552
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.