Are you a Bilingual Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who enjoys working closely with people? Are you a Bilingual Receptionist / Administrative Assistant who is looking for variety and enjoy traveling to different locations within Green Bay?
Our client provides compassionate service to underinsured members of the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will sit at the front desk and answer the phone.
- Take calls from patients calling in that are having dental issues
- Take the initial patient information
- Assess the situation of what the patient needs and schedule them for an appointment based on their needs
- Help with administrative projects such as putting together flyers, packets, get materials together for projects, etc.
- Assist with creating reports as needed
- Assist in the examining rooms with the doctor to interpret as needed
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience
- Medical experience or health insurance industry experience or schooling is a plus
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
- Receptionist experience within the medical industry is preferred
- Excellent front desk demeanor with good phone and customer service skills
- Basic Excel skills
- Computer literate and able to pick up on computer software
- Ability to work well in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be able to deal with some challenging personalities at times
- Strong attention to detail and must be accurate when filing and with computer entry
- Good common sense
- Team oriented
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organization dedicated to helping others
- Ability to make a difference in people’s lives
- Great employee longevity
Hours: 40 hours per week, core hours between 8:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary indefinite, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Receptionist / Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $14.50 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138504
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.