Are you a Bilingual Teller who is bilingual in Spanish? Are you a Bilingual Teller who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client is a financial institution with well over 100 years of experience. They offer a variety of services for both personal banking and business banking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Teller, you will assist all members with their financial account needs.
- Service all deposits and loan transactions accurately
- Cash checks
- Resolve or address member’s questions and concerns
- Promote and sell products
- Run a full service window
- Balance cash drawer daily
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be bilingual in Spanish (both written and verbal)
- Cash handling and banking experience is a plus
- Must be confident/comfortable with your math skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Upbeat, energetic and willing to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be flexible to assist at other branches as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible scheduling
- Fun marketing events
- Casual dress code
- Free checks
- Free gym membership
- Free counseling services
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Educational opportunities
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday –Saturday, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Teller position: $13.50 – $14.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton and Grand Chute, WI
Job ID: 139069
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.