Are you a Billing and Credentialing Coordinator who has billing experience from within a medical environment? Are you a Billing and Credentialing Coordinator who has excellent people skills?
Our client offers a variety of impactful, life-changing programs and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing and Credentialing Coordinator, you will process medical bills and claims for the outpatient clients in their therapy area.
- Sit at the front desk, answering incoming calls and assisting clients
- Communicate with patients, co-workers, physicians, other health professionals and visitors
- Ensure all services are in compliance with federal/state requirements
- Submit clean medical claims and promote ongoing communication with insurance companies
- Maintain and update financial files
- Collect payments, cash postings, manage account payments and work with denials
- Prepare claims, submissions, and follow up in line with HIPAA obligations
- Attend mandatory facility in-services and staff development activities
- Any other duties directed or assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have done billing in the past within a medical environment
- Experience doing medical coding is highly preferred
- Must have some type of customer service experience
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Any experience with QuicDoc (EMR), Office Therapy, (Billing) or Office Ally (Clearinghouse) Software programs is highly preferred
- Positive, friendly and motivated
- Ability to work well independently toward the set goal, as well as willingness to work collaboratively towards department goals
- Professional verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to catch on quickly and ask questions as needed with minimal training
- Must possess ownership of the position
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well connected group to work with
- Positive company culture
- Location is on a beautiful property
Hours: Mondays and Fridays 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Billing and Credentialing Coordinator position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: New London and Appleton, WI – contact us for details
Job ID: 139927
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.