Are you a Billing Associate who desires to work for a nonprofit organization? Are you a Billing Associate who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client provides a variety of services in order to help communities thrive. As their organization continues to grow, they are excited about the opportunity to add staff to their dedicated team that has a true passion for what they do.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Associate, you will be entering data into patient accounts, entering in bills and payments.
- Work with insurance payments to enter into the system
- Lots and lots of data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Billing experience
- Medical and healthcare industry experience is highly preferred
- Experience working with insurance in the past is preferred
- Nonprofit experience is preferred
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to toggle between multiple screens and programs
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any experience with Microsoft Office 365 is preferred
- Professional and a self-starter
- Ability to pick up on things quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a growing organization
- Work with a team that has a passion for people and they work they do
- Collaborative work environment
- Caring and supportive team
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Billing Associate position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 140056
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.