Are you a Billing / Collections Specialist who is looking for a position in a small office? Are you a Billing / Collections Specialist who has strong grammar skills?
Our client provides high quality, innovative solutions in a dynamic industry. They strive to be the carrier of choice for their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing / Collections Specialist, you will invoice and bill customers for loads completed.
- E-mail and upload invoices into customer portals
- Send e-mails to customer regarding the collection of past due accounts
- Assist customers with invoice discrepancies, short pay invoices or resending invoices needed for payment
- Post cash receipts daily
- Backup to tractor and trailer licensing processes as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Collections experience is highly preferred
- Any logistics or transportation industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any experience with Great Plains is a plus
- Easygoing, flexible and personable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Overall strong grammar skills
- Ability to adapt well to changes
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- The company’s flexibility is amazing
- Smaller company feel with great relationships
- Owner is great and treats employees very well
- Nice walking trail nearby
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm or 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Billing / Collections Specialist position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139337
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.