Are you a Billing Coordinator II who has outstanding customer service and people skills? Are you a Billing Coordinator II who is looking for a great foot in the door within a growing global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Coordinator II, you will assist in all areas of accounts receivable with government billing.
- Invoicing in JDE
- Submit invoices to government
- Log and track payments
- Cash applications
- Collection calls to keep accounts current
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years accounting, billing, invoicing or collections experience
- Basic/intermediate in Excel and basic in Outlook
- Must have experience with JD Edwards, ERP systems or a related software
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Billing Coordinator II position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138928
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.