Are you a Billing and Credentialing Coordinator who has billing experience from within a medical environment? Are you a Billing and Credentialing Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity in the New London area?
Our client offers a variety of impactful, life-changing programs and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing and Credentialing Coordinator, you will process medical bills and claims for the outpatient clients in their therapy area.
- Communicate with patients, co-workers, physicians, other health professionals and visitors
- Ensure all services are in compliance with federal/state requirements
- Submit clean medical claims and promote ongoing communication with insurance companies
- Maintain and update financial files
- Collect payments, cash postings, manage account payments and work with denials
- Prepare claims, submissions, and follow up in line with HIPAA obligations
- Attend mandatory facility in-services and staff development activities
- Any other duties as directed or assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have done billing in the past within a medical environment
- Experience doing medical coding is highly preferred
- Must have some type of customer service experience
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Any experience with QuicDoc (EMR), Office Therapy, (Billing) or Office Ally (Clearinghouse) software programs is highly preferred
- Positive and friendly
- Ability to work well independently toward the set goal, as well as willingness to work collaboratively towards department goals
- Professional verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to catch on quickly and ask questions as needed with minimal training
- Must possess ownership of the position
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well connected group to work with
- Positive company culture
- Location is on a beautiful property
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Billing and Credentialing Coordinator position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 137738
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.