Are you a Billing Specialist who lives in the Fox Valley, WI area? Are you a Billing Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is an award-winning company with a reputation for integrity and concierge-level service. They seek to hire creative individuals capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Specialist, you will support the teams by maintaining the order to cash cycle by completing daily billing and working through the unbilled orders reports.
- Assist with the timely resolution of supplier problem invoices and forward invoices
- with resolved issues to Data Entry team
- Provide assistance with disputed invoices where applicable and obtain credit memos when applicable
- Assist in the timely processing of supplier and customer invoices
- Complete invoice approvals and make any necessary adjustments
- Complete manual invoices as necessary
- Assist with matching up freight costs to the respective orders
- Prepare and send weekly unbilled reports to distributors and dealers
- Contact suppliers to obtain invoices for aged orders
- Ensure sample orders are billed in a timely manner
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working in an office, retail or hospitality type stetting is highly preferred
- Must have experience working with people over the phone and have strong computer skills
- Anyone that has worked with accounts payable, billing/invoicing and/or other accounting functions is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate with no experience
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Someone that has worked in Google Suite, Gmail, Google Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be highly efficient and have a strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Must live in or near Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent opportunity to learn a new industry
- Wonderful team
- Lots of growth within the company
- Company is in a fun-eventful downtown area
- Free parking
- Free fitness facility to use
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan option
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Billing Specialist position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY GO TO A HYBRID SCHEDULE DOWN THE ROAD, MUST LIVE IN OR NEAR APPLETON, WI, CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS
Job ID: 139075
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.