Are you a Billing Specialist who enjoys working in a team-based environment? Are you Billing Specialist who has strong Excel skills?
Our client has been in business for well over 100 years and is one of the largest contractors in the nation. In addition to offering a top rated benefits package, they provide ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Specialist, you will process and review billing for work orders and contracts.
- Submit invoices to third-party websites for payment processing and ensure the customer’s billing requirements are met
- Enter projects in system which includes documenting the contract requirements, uploading the information into the accounting system, and entering the project information on the billing spreadsheet
- Troubleshoot and resolve billing issues
- Answer questions regarding services performed and other customer inquiries
- Assist accounts receivables with collections on aging/overdue accounts
- Ensure purchase orders are accurate and closed in the service work order application
- May process timesheets for state contracts
- May gather, summarize and distribute service billing financial data to management
- May perform other related duties as requested or as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ months of accounting or billing experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a plus
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Been in business since 1880
- Great longevity/stability within the company
- Company that provides continuous learning, improvement, and development opportunities
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Billing Specialist position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 140079
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.